Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: The Prophet

• Start Topic

The mysterious Jakub lures Charles to Jerusalem's Lot and he discovers that his madness is connected to an ancient book. The children are stunned and betrayed when Loa finds Rebecca's secret writings about the Boone family.

Airdate: 09/26/21

21 hours ago, Starchild said:

It seems I'm the only person watching this, but I must admit I'm evil for hoping that Loa is gone. That kid is so annoying.

Completely evil. 

Kidding. I'm watching too, but barely, to the point I hardly know any of the characters names and don't have much of a handle on the plot. So I have nothing to say about the episodes. I am still watching just to finish it off since I'm on bedrest and bored and because I still love anything to do with Schitt's Creek and Emily Hampshire is in it. I don't know if Loa is annoying or not, because I haven't paid enough attention. But I loved the actor who plays her so much as the little sister in Transplant that I hope am rooting for her to somehow come back (which is probably not good for her, so maybe not). Right now, Midnight Mass has more of what I wanted in this, so at least we're getting close to the end.  

My loyalty is to Stephen King, which is why I haven't bailed yet. I read the short story, but so long ago I remember absolutely nothing about it. Probably a good thing, or I might be screaming at the TV every week.

It's atmospheric that's for sure.

Filmed in Nova Scotia, where I'm from, so that's also a plus.