Type keyword(s) to search

Introducing Your New Mod

• Start Topic

I am your new mod for Supernatural. I am here to help you all enjoy the forum.  You are welcome to contact me with any concerns.  

The mods may have changed, but the rules have not. 

Here are a few reminders:

• Please take a moment to reacquaint yourself with how things work on Primetimer by reading our FAQ and guides.
  • Posting guidelines as outlined here still apply.
  • As posters, you are responsible for keeping track of what thread you are posting in.  Please try to stay on topic for the thread.
  • If you see anything that is in the wrong thread, is uncivil, or otherwise might violate Primetimer's rules, please report the post then move on with things.  Please do not engage...I'll take it from there.
  • Finally, please do not discuss moderator actions in the threads.  If you have a question or concern, please contact me directly.

Thank you all for taking a minute to let me introduce myself.  Now, back to Supernatural!

image.png.658ca5e23c4aeb430341a0f6e368bfa1.png

• Love 1

@MAK said: I don't know about anyone else, but I would love a thread/topic about Jensen Ackles characters. Where we can talk about his acting/styles/looks and compare the differences and/or similarities between his characters. 

Would this be possible since we would be discussing both Dean and Jensen in the thread? We'd enjoy this so much now that the show is no longer showing new episodes.

• Like 1
On 9/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, Shadow42 said:

Will The Winchesters be getting it's own Forum. Interviews, conventions and early spoilery reviews are starting to be posted. I imagine characters will need their own threads for discussion. Any thoughts?

I'm not a mod, but it talks here about how you can request a new forum in this forum.  You just need to submit a show synopsis and 3 suggested topic titles. One of them must be a "Small Talk" topic. Maybe also a "Spoilers and Speculation" topic and a "The Winchesters in the Media" topic?

Edited by Bergamot
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2