Type keyword(s) to search

Eli Gold: Crisis Manager...

I used to find Eli far more entertaining. Lately he seems to be in a loop of solving crises that are, through inattention, belief in his own awesomeness, or poor choices, mostly of his own creation. Jackie's victory over the inaugural should have been Eli's first clue: When an octogenarian, clearly suffering from dementia but with a monomaniac's tendency to behave in predictable fashion, gets the upper hand over you, Eli, you're not on your best game.

• Love 1

Any scene that Eli is in is my favorite scene! After season 5 finale (finally watched it last night) I couldn't figure out why he was looking at Alicia so strangly. I thought maybe he was drunk and was going to declare his love for her! Or telling her he put a hit out on Jackie!! he looked worn out from that dinner

Is it me or does Eli kind of remind you of Pee Wee Herman, if he were stylish and professional?

For the longest time I have thought that Alan Cumming and Paul Rubens looked similar. I remember watching the Josie and the Pussycats movie and not realizing that Alan Cumming was a different actor.

• Love 1