Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: The High Priestess

• Start Topic

I enjoyed this episode a lot for focusing on the fun trio of friendship of Arianna, Delilah and Naomi - at least until the end, sigh, when Arianna ended up becoming the outsider.

I liked Naomi's original reaction to learning Delilah had strong feelings for Cooper.

Arianna's dads were really sweet with her at the end, and for all that she gives them a hard time constantly it seems like she appreciated that.

Also, that Yorba Linda witch priestess or whoever really cracked me up when of course she segued into a pitch for the girls to attend one of her classes. Not free, I'm sure.

• Love 1

Arianna was being a little brat but it was funny watch. Child you’re old enough to buy your own tampons! Even if you had Moms (compared to Dads) women’s periods are different. You know what you need for your cycle, so get it and stop whining. I love that her Dad told her to do her own laundry. 

Did Delilah go to the doctor after her delivery?? Has she gotten any kind of medical care? I worry about her. Poor baby. How did she hide a pregnancy from her parents??

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

How did she hide a pregnancy from her parents??

It seems like her body didn't really change all that much and I guess she happens to habitually dress in a way that would not reveal the signs even to people who know what to look for. She herself didn't know she was pregnant. And it seems a little nutty that neither she nor her parents would pick up on it, but then as was pointed out early on in the series, there were multiple seasons of that show about teen girls not knowing they were pregnant, heh, so clearly it does happen! For her parents, maybe it was just kind of outside their reality that that could even be a possibility, since Delilah wasn't dating anyone.

(I remember the figure skater Ekaterina Gordeeva writing in her autobiography that when she was pregnant, most people couldn't tell. She herself did know, though!)