Type keyword(s) to search

Captain Zoe Callas: Walking Exposition Who Went Poof!

• Start Topic

I thought MEM is a good actress. I just think the behind the scenes show politics (at least Jeff Goldblum hinted at such in terms of claiming USA didn't tell the cast about any renewal in a timely manner leading to the purge of the S9 cast [which is odd if they had contracts, so I ASSUME that was a face-saving measure and all 3 were fired]) didn't lend to rounding Callas out. Okay, there was mention of her being from a Greek family and having a daughter who hated one of the criminals that was investigating for dog fighting, but we really got nothing of substance about her.

I think it was GHScorpiosRule who once wondered how G/E may have fared with her in S10; I think the dynamic could have worked. No disrespect to Jay O. Sanders and his Captain Joe Hannah intended.

I think it was GHScorpiosRule who once wondered how G/E may have fared with her in S10; I think the dynamic could have worked. No disrespect to Jay O. Sanders and his Captain Joe Hannah intended.

Yup, that was moi.  I think MEM is a fantastic actress and I would have LOVED to have seen her interact with both Bobby and Alex.

ETA: because proper grammar, along with spelling, is IMPORTANT!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

Yup, that was moi.  I think MEM is a fantastic actress and I would have LOVED to have seen her interact with both Bobby and Alex.

ETA: because proper grammar, along with spelling, is IMPORTANT!

Oh, good! My memory isn't toast - yet! And grammar/schmammar.  :-)