Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: What Menace Doth the Mailman Deliver!

• Start Topic

M.O.D.O.K. suddenly returns to AIM as a model employee, throwing off everyone at the organization. Austin attempts to reveal to M.O.D.O.K. the terrifying truth about GRUMBL, while Gary and Monica conspire to find out what M.O.D.O.K. is planning.

Ah, Gary!  Definitely has an obsession with M.O.D.O.K., but it at least makes him one hell of a loyal lackey!  I just hope is doesn't mess things up his his bison hunting husband!

M.O.D.O.K. finally gets a big victory by not only finding a way to get out of his contract with GRUMBL, but is even able to find a way to dick over Iron Man and Wonder Man in the process!  Too bad he doesn't know that the Board might be trying to beat him to the "take over the world" mission.

Monica certainly won't be earning any "Parent of the Year" trophies, with the whole almost sicking battle droids on her daughter and then shrinking her with Pym Particles to make sure M.OD.O.K. didn't secretly shrink and enter her body. 

Embarrassed how biased this episode proved me. I didn't think Gary and the hunter were married. I mean love tokens, pet names, expected annual trips

I mean not blind, figured lovers. But way spoke of his regret thought like a longterm thing didn't think living together let alone hitched

Just goes to show...