Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I'm watching too! And I just had to write an appreciation post for the last episode. I suppose that it is a wonderful sign of the times that gay storylines are included on TV shows without much fanfare. But I couldn't help but marvel at one gay kid singing a love song to his boyfriend, accompanied and supported by his straight friend, with no drama other than teenage insecurity. Schitt's Creek did it first, but not with teenagers. Love it!

And since I'm making a post here, I also have to mention how thrilled I was that Ashlyn was cast as Belle. Besides that new girl being a bitch, she also was CLEARLY A LESS TALENTED PERFORMER. Ashlyn has a beautiful voice and gave a much more heartfelt and nuanced performance at the audition (and continuing through the other episodes). Bitch girl was over-acting and "emoting" all over the place. As a performer who looks like Mrs Potts but sounds like Belle, I'm really appreciating this storyline.

• Love 3