Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Painting the Clouds With Sunshine

• Start Topic

(edited)

I was wondering "can't you just hand big man your device and say 'surface of the moon' and have him be dealt with?" and then later in the episode the dude did something very similar. A man after my own heart. Although that did seem a bit overpowered. How does the thing know exactly where the big mans heart is at the moment and when it's supposed to kill and when to safely teleport the dude into the Loft but not into a table, if it is genrally allowed to breach solid matter?

Edited by Zonk

Also, it does make me wonder why Hutch couldn't just grab the briefcase and teleport away in the first place. I mean, obviously the reason is so that Chloe can get in the mix of this. But why does he need Jack, Gabby and Jacinda to pull off the heist or Magic Van? I could rationalize that he wants his friends around because they're his friends. But it would be way easier to go "Russian brothers," grab the briefcase and then go "loft" and be done with it.

• Useful 1