Type keyword(s) to search

Senior Moments; When did that happen?

• Start Topic

They walk out of Bud's leap year birthday party at the end of the season two finale, after doing their “We’re making things for people like us, because we are sick and tired of being dismissed by people like you" mic drop.  I don't remember what song played under that, but maybe something by Thug Life.  Is that what you're referencing?

I was going back and rewatching season 1 (my favourite) and I cannot find the scene where Grace is going through her jewelry that Robert purchased for her realizing he never bought them.

Can anyone help me out?

Also Jane Fonda looked fab in the Say Yes episode when they were out at the bar.

3 hours ago, greekmom said:

I was going back and rewatching season 1 (my favourite) and I cannot find the scene where Grace is going through her jewelry that Robert purchased for her realizing he never bought them.

Wrong season - that happens in the season two finale, "The Coup".  (And he bought them, it's just that he'd stocked up in advance, and had a box in which they were all wrapped with notes ready to go for whenever he wanted to appease or distract her.)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bastet said:

Wrong season - that happens in the season two finale, "The Coup".  (And he bought them, it's just that he'd stocked up in advance, and had a box in which they were all wrapped with notes ready to go for whenever he wanted to appease or distract her.)

I loved that story. There's a lot of times they handled Robert's betrayal of Grace really well imo.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bastet said:

Thanks so much!!!!