Type keyword(s) to search

Others At the Dojo: The Cast of Cobra Kai

• Start Topic

Officially Xolo Maridueña (Miguel) is in talks with WB to play Blue Beetle / Jaime Reyes in their HBO Max film. Unofficially he has the role because he went to The Suicide Squad premiere with the director of "Blue Beetle".

3 hours ago, AngieBee1 said:

Officially Xolo Maridueña (Miguel) is in talks with WB to play Blue Beetle / Jaime Reyes in their HBO Max film. Unofficially he has the role because he went to The Suicide Squad premiere with the director of "Blue Beetle".

Great for Xolo! Huge oppurtunity to star as the lead in a superhero film.

I know this isn't the most active thread, but just wanted to share that I met several cast members (William Zabka, Ralph Macchio, Martin Kove) at MegaCon Orlando this past weekend (attended the Cobra Kai panel, as well) and had a really fun time!

Zabka was my favorite -- really nice guy, and he actually took this selfie. I was stuck using my Kindle for photos, and he figured out how to turn the camera part towards us and not outward (yes, "Johnny Lawrence" helped me with my technological device!).

I also have a couple more normal photos with him, but this goofy one's my favorite.

338945129_1658182357986459_6528830380940639609_n.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 4