Type keyword(s) to search

S32: ​Alana and Leo (dating)

• Start Topic

image.thumb.png.540db68be52c7655744662acd93ee5ee.png

Read Alana and Leo’s full bios.

Name: Alana Folsom
Hometown: Somerville, Massachusetts  
Current occupation: Internal communications associate at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard

Three words to describe you: Talkative, excitable, and smart.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)? 
I hope to gain a deeper trust and better understanding of Leo, especially in high-stress situations. My trust in myself can falter and I want to see how much I can rely on him. We are great complements to each other, great partners, and, yeah, I want to test that. 

Name: Leo Brown
Hometown: Somerville, Massachusetts
Current occupation: Senior healthcare data analyst

Three words to describe you: Determined, social, and eager.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)? 
I want to convince Alana that I’m a keeper!

On 10/18/2020 at 3:46 AM, Babalu said:

Leo and Alana are now married. I saw a post on Twitter tagging them, and they have the same last name (Alana’s!), so I googled. I wish you two many happy years!

For a second, I read that as "I wish you two happy years!" and I was like, "Kind of harsh, only two good years".  Then I re-read it.

Of course, back in the day, they would have had to already been in their "pre-existing relationship" for two years, IIRC.  Instead they've only been dating for ten months.  But it doesn't seem to have impaired them, admittedly.

• LOL 1