Type keyword(s) to search

My Feet Are Killing Me: First Steps

Dynamic foot doctors pledge to help shocking podiatric cases, one video call at a time.

This looks to be a revamped version of the original show, done via telemedicine due to COVID and in a shorter episode format. The first episode premiered September 10, 2020.

Episode description:

A man with lobster claws for feet has Dr. Schaeffer determined to find a surgical solution; Dr. Vincent meets a woman with a foot so large people mistake it for a ski boot; Donald walks for Dr. Haller, and the doctor can't believe her eyes.

Dr. Schaeffer meets Nate, who has been doing surgery on his fee in his bathroom; Dr. Vincent's new patient has a foot so large she can't see her toes; Dr. Haller is shocked when her patient Nicole shows her the unusual way she walks.

Airs 9/17.

Dr. Vincent's patient has feet that are so crooked her toes don't touch the floor, and Dr. Schaeffer meets a woman with behemoth bunions. Rachel has a toe crawling up her foot and Dr. Haller has to get it back in line.

Airs 10/8.

I have watched a couple of these, but I really like to see the operation and resolution so they are not quite as satisfying.  The first episode I watched did kind of prime me for when they can return to full episodes, but t hat waned quickly. 

• Love 1

Dr. Schaeffer meets Carly, who may have one of the world's rarest foot conditions, and Dr. Vincent's new patient has feet so deformed that her toes nearly touch her heels. Dr. Haller is shocked to learn Michael is secretly operating on himself.

Airs 10/15.

Dr. Schaeffer sees a man whose toenails are so long he can tap dance with them, and Dr. Vincent as a complicated case of webbed toes and strange bones. Dr. Haller has a patient with toenails so bad that he uses a hedge clipper to trim them.

Airs 10/22.

Dr. Schaeffer faces a huge challenge with a mass taking over a man's food, and Dr. Vincent's patient has a massive toe that somehow she's hidden from her boyfriend. Deformed feet will soon prevent Dr. Haller's patient from walking.

Airs 10/29

Danielle has the worst case of dancer's feet Dr. Schaeffer has ever seen; life-threatening wounds may cause Dr. Vincent's patient to lose his feet; Dr. Haller has her work cut out for her with Crystal, whose mystery lumps are killing her feet.

Airs 11/12