Type keyword(s) to search

RuPaul's Drag Race Holland

• Start Topic

Well, that sucked. I would have probably had the same bottom two, but then disqualified Vivaldi for breaking the rules - so what she has good looks on the runway. And I would have had Tabitha do a solo lip sync for the fun of it and stay on.

eta: furthermore, Tabitha won that lip sync, anyway. It was messy, but alive.

Edited by violet and green
added
  • Love 1

Yeah Keta or Puny for the win. Keta has 3 wins now and is probably Envy Peru-ing her way to the crown.

Regarding Phonegate - yesthat should have been a disqualification for Vivaldi but they obviously are keeping her for the drama. That said I thought Vanessa overreacted as well and is being quite a diva. Did not enjoy the challenge this week all that much and I guess largely due to the local subtleties.

LOL and how was that Pit Crew mini challenge? The US mothership wouldn't dare to have so many backless asses ;)

Edited by Wonderlad71
Addition
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Wonderlad71 said:

That said I thought Vanessa overreacted as well and is being quite a diva.

I read elsewhere that Vivaldi was also using the phone to call designers and have outfits delivered during the show. I think holding all that in, and then snapping over the petty meanness re her embarrassment with her hairloss situation is more understandable.

So anybody watch the final. Despite the bullshit of the last couple of episodes I thought it was rather good and better than some of the other finals this year. The interviews were quite heartfelt and runways rather good. While Vanessa was not really my favourite I think she's a worthy winner will be a good ambassador. Great costume, great lipsync. I hope we get Puny and Keta back for an All Stars sometime and that Vivaldi matures from this experience.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Wonderlad71 said:

So anybody watch the final. Despite the bullshit of the last couple of episodes I thought it was rather good and better than some of the other finals this year. The interviews were quite heartfelt and runways rather good. While Vanessa was not really my favourite I think she's a worthy winner will be a good ambassador. Great costume, great lipsync. I hope we get Puny and Keta back for an All Stars sometime and that Vivaldi matures from this experience.

I watched as well.  After Keta Minaj's exit I was on team anyone but Vivaldi.

I thought Vanessa won the finale.  I think she will be great representing Holland.