Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Truth Be Told

I really wanted Callie to tell Wyatt about her past rape. I think he would probably be very understanding, and they could work up to sex a lot more slowly.

I am confused about her not telling Wyatt about the rape. Why doesn't she trust him yet? He's certainly proven his devotion and trustworthiness plenty of times. Is it because she sees him as a real potential mate, where Brandon was always the unattainable/forbidden/unreal option? So it's scarier to open up?

What I'm super confused about is that I thought Callie had told Wyatt about Liam raping her! In Season 1 there was that episode where Liam confronted her at school and Wyatt stepped in and punched(?) him. I thought she'd told Wyatt about Liam then, but I guess she only told him that Liam was her former foster-brother that she'd had a "beef" with? Anyway, my misrembering of this detail made me really uneasy with the way that they handled the Callie/Wyatt sex thing; although Wyatt was sweet and understanding as always. 

(edited)

No, she didn't tell Wyatt what happened. The only thing Wyatt knew about Liam was that he was this creepy guy who got in Callie's face during the house party the former threw when his house was being foreclosed on. He and Liam had a brief shoving match then and after Liam left, Callie pretty much pulled her "I don't want to talk about it" attitude. Later I think Wyatt found out who Liam was and called and threatened him to stay away from Callie. Liam then came to the school and got in Callie's face again and mentioned Wyatt calling and threatening him.

Wyatt came barreling from somewhere and he and Liam got into it again and Brandon separated them. Callie then yelled at Wyatt about calling Liam and for getting involved in something he knew nothing about which is when Wyatt snapped at her about not talking to him and being mad at him for wanting to help her. After that altercation I believe is when she told Brandon what happened because he was confused about who Liam was and why he was threatening Callie and why she looked a little scared of him. 

Edited by truthaboutluv