Type keyword(s) to search

This Way to Media

• Start Topic

Ooh, I didn't know there was a dedicated topic for this! The second season just popped up on Hulu. I was going to take my time but couldn't resist and ended up binging the whole thing. It was so good but ended with a cliffhanger of sorts again, so I'm already impatient for season 3.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, krankydoodle said:

Ooh, I didn't know there was a dedicated topic for this! The second season just popped up on Hulu. I was going to take my time but couldn't resist and ended up binging the whole thing. It was so good but ended with a cliffhanger of sorts again, so I'm already impatient for season 3.

Oh that's right. It was July 9th.  You're making me nervous about a cliffhanger. 

2 hours ago, krankydoodle said:

I just binged it as well and found it heavier. Have they confirmed a S3? I love the way Aisling writes, the characters are very real.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

You're making me nervous about a cliffhanger. 

It's in the same vein as season 1's ending with a potentially relationship-ending development.

6 hours ago, mledawn said:

Have they confirmed a S3?

I didn't see anything, but it doesn't come out in the UK until next week so maybe the viewing figures there will have to be taken into account before a decision is made?

• Love 1