Type keyword(s) to search

Tim Love: Love Or Hate?

I didn't like the way he pitched a fit over the phone when one of the burger ladies went to her own choice of stylist instead of using the stylist he had sent over. Granted, the dresses she liked were not practical, but it was just the way that Tim had a hissy over her not using HIS stylist irked me.

Used to hate him (based on his appearances on other shows), but he's starting to grow on me-& I bet he knows how to cook, as well as how to run a restaurant. I'd like to see an episode on a BBQ place, where his expertise would show & Joe would be slightly at a loss. & I'd also like it if they moved production out of LA, & went around the country (I'm sure that's not cost effective, though)- no more Beverly Hills storefronts & $6 marshmallows. I've been watching "American Grilled" on the Travel channel, sort of a cross between "Chopped" & "BBQ Pitmasters", w/ David Guas hosting, & it's quite enjoyable-local competitors & ingredients. & no dessert! I usually turn off "Chopped" after the main.

Edited by Thistle