Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Collaboration

• Start Topic

I still wonder if some of Nandor's hesitation about biting Guillermo is tied to his guilt about eating his horse. I mean, it's so well established that "familiars always get screwed" that it's not remotely necessary to have that as an explanation, but just because one (or more) reasons already exist doesn't mean that there can't be yet another one bouncing around in one's head as well.

• LOL 1

Nandor seems to see Guillermo as sort of a pet. He's always belittling him ("like the last donut in the display cabinet") and dismissing him, but we know he has a fondness for him at the same time. He just doesn't want to be confronted with it.

They had their talk, then went flying, leaving the pillow.  So Sam is out there somewhere?

Yes, Guillermo told Sam to run.

It made me wonder if you have dentures, do you not get fangs since you have no original teeth?

I guess not, since Nadja told Joanie in "Brain Scramblies" that if she turned her she'd just always be like she is now. 

Did we see him eat?  Did they ever show him outside in the daytime?

We never saw him eat, and he was always with Nandor so it must have been night the whole time.