Type keyword(s) to search

Anyone get permanent makeup?

• Start Topic

I'm considering getting permanent makeup done, but I'm scared of regretting it. I love the idea of natural beauty and love to change up my look. However, it would be awesome to save time each day and wake up feeling confident. I figure even if I have dark circles under my eyes, if they're already lined I'll still be a happy girl.

On 5/6/2020 at 12:36 AM, RealHousewife said:

I'm considering getting permanent makeup done, but I'm scared of regretting it. I love the idea of natural beauty and love to change up my look. However, it would be awesome to save time each day and wake up feeling confident. I figure even if I have dark circles under my eyes, if they're already lined I'll still be a happy girl.

Have you looked into microblading? It fades after 3 years or so. That way if you get tired of it, you're not locked in for life. I don't have it, but my nephew's girlfriend does microblade eyebrows (and she does a fantastic job, I must say!) and the last time I saw her she was learning to do eyeliner. If I ever get a chance, I would love to have her do both my eyebrows and eyeliner!

• Love 1

I

1 hour ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

Have you looked into microblading? It fades after 3 years or so. That way if you get tired of it, you're not locked in for life. I don't have it, but my nephew's girlfriend does microblade eyebrows (and she does a fantastic job, I must say!) and the last time I saw her she was learning to do eyeliner. If I ever get a chance, I would love to have her do both my eyebrows and eyeliner!

47 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I've heard you can also microblade your lips to give them more color. My lips are full but pale so I've thought about this but it seems like it would HURT.

I've heard of microblading for brows, but I had no idea people microbladed anywhere else. That would be perfect for me! I will absolutely look into it. Thanks so much!