Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Gloria

When an allegation against Gloria is made, Katy tries to get to the bottom of it, but instead might have discovered something about her mother. Josie and the new Pussycats have a falling out leaving Josie’s close friend, Kevin Keller, to remind that she doesn’t need to be that person anymore. Jorge offers Bernardo an interesting relationship proposition in order not to lose him, but it does not go as he hoped. Meanwhile, Pepper’s past is starting to catch up with her and it could jeopardize more than just the Pepper Plant.

Promo:

Original air date: 4/23/20

This show is definitely losing me.  I know shows like drama but there has to be some fun too.  And I care so little about Josie and her storyline.  I think it gets worse each episode.

• Love 2

Xandra is a bitch, but Josie's storyline is still so boring.

Oh, Jorge, you got greedy.

I can't believe that Katy was going to give up her internship with Guy because Lacy's no longer seemed like the fairytale place she used to think it was. You'd think she would want to stick around to try to dig up more info about Leo Lacy and her mother (and Gloria).

• Love 4

Kevin should have ran out the moment Pepper said she invited Adele Dazeem. 

I did chuckle at Katy reading as if she was Betty with her inflections even though they never met.

Hey Jorge, you were in a threesome? I missed it the first 5 times because I stopped caring after the first time you said it.