Type keyword(s) to search

Secret Life Of The Zoo - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Mega Zoo has too many sad stories, with bad endings for me. 

Chester is my favorite zoo, and I love the little red pandas, but didn't realize they have the scent glands for defense.     I really loved the first time daddy meeting his cubs for the first time.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, RealityCheck said:

The new season of THE SECRET LIFE OF THE ZOO began airing Tuesday August 10, 2021.at 8PM on Channel 4 UK.

Fingers crossed it makes it over to the US on Animal Planet. I am dying for some updates on my favorites. 

We know that Indali survived but have there been any more baby elephants?  Have any of the youngsters been sick?  Were there new chimp babies?  How about the giraffes?  DId Napo and Goshi ever get together?  Has Niall retired?  Inquiring minds want to know?

• Love 2

For those who enjoy this show, Channel 4 UK is currently airing a new series "Secret Life of the Safari" Thursday nights at 8PM.

The series starts tonight (Thursday, January 4), where Secret Life of the Safari Park will offer "behind-the-scenes access, showing extraordinary footage of the amazing animals that live here, the dedicated keepers who look after them, and some of our hilarious visitors.

• Love 1