Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Episode 2

• Start Topic

The teens (and their subplot) are annoying, but I was happy to see Anthony Head pop up.

Poor Jennifer Saunders. I was surprised she and her daughter didn't talk about the possibility of the blackmail continuing even if they paid the 10k pounds.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Anthony Head

Great casting! I didn't quite recognize him at first and had to jump on IMDb.

I'm not binging this and appreciate how posters here are not inadvertently dropping spoilers in the early episodes. So, I'm wondering if Grandpa Price is actually Daddy Price and Adam's sons are actually his half-brothers.

• Mind Blown 1
On 2/5/2020 at 8:36 AM, krankydoodle said:

Poor Jennifer Saunders. I was surprised she and her daughter didn't talk about the possibility of the blackmail continuing even if they paid the 10k pounds.

Yes! I was screaming this at my TV! Just because you give someone money once doesn't mean they'll go away. Unless you've done something truly criminal or evil, which so far doesn't seem to be the case with any of these characters, it's probably best to take your lumps and deal with whatever potential public humiliation may come and go to the authorities. (Am now getting a flashback to a Black Mirror episode that had a similar plot device).

On 2/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm not binging this and appreciate how posters here are not inadvertently dropping spoilers in the early episodes. So, I'm wondering if Grandpa Price is actually Daddy Price and Adam's sons are actually his half-brothers.

Good lord, my brain hadn't even gotten there yet. I'm still trying to figure out how the poor Alpaca lost its head, and why that one teen was running naked through the woods.

Edited by Cheezwiz
  • Like 1
  • Love 4