Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa: Our Continuing Journey

• Start Topic

I wasn't sure where to put this because I didn't see another forum for discussion of this special. And there's some crazy spoilers in it that I need to discuss! (Admins, of course feel free to delete this if it is duplicative of another  thread. But also please let me know where that thread is.)

NOW  we find out that Larissa has children?? Two kids by two baby daddies and she doesn't have custody of either of them? Did Colt and Larissa end up divorced? She's such an insufferable cow. I genuinely hope she got deported because I've lived in this country my whole life and I've never been arrested once. This bitch comes here and gets arrested three times in, what a year? We don't need that. We have enough crazy of our own, thanks. Larissa is a toxic human being. It's clear that her family doesn't want anything to do with her, either.

• Love 2
On 12/29/2019 at 3:13 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I wasn't sure where to put this because I didn't see another forum for discussion of this special. And there's some crazy spoilers in it that I need to discuss! (Admins, of course feel free to delete this if it is duplicative of another  thread. But also please let me know where that thread is.)

NOW  we find out that Larissa has children?? Two kids by two baby daddies and she doesn't have custody of either of them? Did Colt and Larissa end up divorced? She's such an insufferable cow. I genuinely hope she got deported because I've lived in this country my whole life and I've never been arrested once. This bitch comes here and gets arrested three times in, what a year? We don't need that. We have enough crazy of our own, thanks. Larissa is a toxic human being. It's clear that her family doesn't want anything to do with her, either.

We (and Coltee) did know about Larissa's children early on.  I forget how we found out originally but Larissa did discuss hoping to bring at least one of them to the US.  Coltee decided to keep that information from his wife/mother.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 12/29/2019 at 2:13 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

She's violent and that is very troubling.

• Love 3

Another thing about Larissa that I find odd is that I know lots of native Portuguese speakers and none of them do that "ee" thing at the end of their words. (Coltee, or my personal favorite, 'shut upee'.)

Is it a speech impediment or just a funny glitch with how she learned English?