Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Crickets

ferjy
  • Start Topic

Yum, crickets. And I thought the lobster ice cream was bad last episode! 

Switching Leanne’s soup for dog food was cruel, but Leanne giving the little girl the lobster ice cream knowing she had so many allergies just to get her mother to admit to her befriending Leanne being a setup was downright awful.

So it looks like Leanne is giving Dorothy cold sores and Sean splinters when she’s angry at them. 

I wonder what writing Dorothy’s and Sean’s names in certain passages in the Bible is all about. 

A lot happened in this episode. Wonder where it’s all heading. I have a few theories in my head but nothing conclusive; I’ll see if any of them pan out. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 12/24/2019 at 7:06 AM, ferjy said:

Yum, crickets. And I thought the lobster ice cream was bad last episode! 

Switching Leanne’s soup for dog food was cruel, but Leanne giving the little girl the lobster ice cream knowing she had so many allergies just to get her mother to admit to her befriending Leanne being a setup was downright awful.

So it looks like Leanne is giving Dorothy cold sores and Sean splinters when she’s angry at them. 

I wonder what writing Dorothy’s and Sean’s names in certain passages in the Bible is all about. 

A lot happened in this episode. Wonder where it’s all heading. I have a few theories in my head but nothing conclusive; I’ll see if any of them pan out. 

Just started this. I don’t know how much longer I will last.

All I’m thinking is that Leanne started as basically 7 and is learning by imitation. 

why or how I don’t know. Maybe the one thats buried but maybe someone raised in a really unenriched environment. 

Edited by Affogato