Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Gathering Around The Cauldron

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

What? No new episode tonight?

Apparently it wasn't a good idea to start airing the second season so early, because they found it very hard to produce episodes at the speed they thought they could. Hence, the multiple weeks of pre-emption and repeat airings, allowing production to catch up to real time.

If there is a next season, I'd venture to say it would not return until the summer at the earliest.

Sorry if this is not the right thread. but I don't see where else to ask - why has Witches of East End disappeared from the main forum page? Is it because the show has not been renewed or because it's not on right now (which doesn't seem likely as Mad Men, for instance, is still on the forum page, despite not being on right now). 

Unless it's one of our hugely popular shows (think Game of Thrones, Arrow, Mad Men...), we take all shows off the front page when they are not airing. The exception to this is if there is an active re-watch of a show going on; also, some old, cancelled shows have a surprising life of their own (Gilmore Girls and BtVS come to mind), so they stay there.

WHEN WOEE comes back (I'm thinking positive, I NEED my summertime crazy fix!), it will be back on the front page.

• Love 1