Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Leaving Out The Catnip

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

53 minutes ago, Johann said:

So, if the show is renewed, Mr. Mousekers is out of a job.  Do you think it was contract negotiations?  Maybe he can come back as his evil twin.  Evil kitty.  Always sneaking back for more treats.

Awww we used to have an Evil Kitty in our neighborhood. At least that was what we called him. He was an all black outdoor cat who would sit on our windowsills and taunt our indoor cats. One of them got very upset about it. Haven’t seen him for a while. I fear being an outdoor cat didn’t end well for him. 

I have been semi-binging this, a few episodes at a time.  I find it very charming.  Most of my chuckles come from Leslie Jordan. I like the way they end the show with all the cast coming out to wave goodbye.  

• Love 1