Type keyword(s) to search

chickenella

2.0k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Oh I hope Jeanne cleans up the house while Mom is in the hospital. Wouldn't that be nice? I hope I'm not expecting too much. Their situation depresses me. (I hope the doggies are ok)
  2. Oh, I don't have much hope for this one. Dave isn't bad looking, dare I say I hope he's a good influence on her?
  3. Hi Pounders!! I'm late joining in, but why is Dr.Now's hair darker and thicker every time I see him?
  4. Whew that was a long backstory (and sad)I'm not very hopeful for this week's poundpicipant.
  5. I noticed this season many of the poundpicipants (pardon my spelling) live in TX, and I can't recall any supermarket scenes. Wonder if it's because of covid? (Limited amount of people allowed in the stores)
  6. Alright Pounders!! I have a good feeling about this guy, we'll spoken, clean house and he sounds like he's had enough of being fat. But I'm optimistic every week. 🤞🤞
  7. Somebody please give these ladies a copy of "Our Bodies, Ourselves". When I was growing up either you had your own copy or you read it at your friend's house. All the answers to the questions you felt uncomfortable asking your mother. Very helpful. And Julia, I can't think of any "drinking medicine" that is a form of birth control. And I'm not that much out of the loop.
  8. As usual I'm rooting for this week's subject, I hope we FINALLY get a success story this season.
  9. I need to say how annoyed I am at having to look at the ad for discovery + during the shows, first its on the top, then the bottom then I think I saw it in the middle the other night. Then all the commercials for it. They're so busy with that that I never see a preview for my600pl so I dobby know who's on until I get here. Ok, I'm done. 😆
  10. Hi Pounders!! Oh my goodness, this one uses a big table for the couch!
  11. Finally a human on the show. This woman is intelligent, articulate, wears shoes and a bra, has a clean house, I think she'll do this! Gosh, its been a while since we had a successful poundpicipant.
  12. Hi Pounders!!! Eating habit was salad, chicken meatballs, pasta and sauce. Hope it's well with y'alls!