Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes: We Never Really Know Anyone, Do We?

• Start Topic

(edited)

NSA agent: This area's restricted.

Cooper: Not to me it isn't.

Reddington: So the federal government has armed a cyber terrorist with the digital equivalent of a nuclear warhead. Another fabulous example of your tax dollars at work. Yet another reason why I don't pay taxes.

Reddington: Sounds like you have everything well under control, which begs the question: why are you here?

Reddington: I can't answer that.

Elizabeth: You can't or you won't?

Reddington: That's a matter of interpretation.

Reddington: You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a Bosnian in San Salvador!

Vlad: I wish it was harder.

Reddington: Oh, hell. Dembe, get the hacksaw. We're going to have to take him out of here in pieces....Ha, I'm just kidding!

Reddington: Terrifying. You know this artist got his start with puppets. What is it about puppets? It's the same with clowns....Gawd, I miss Bob Ross.... Let's go back to the hotel. I think I saw some yogurt pretzels in your mini bar.

[Tom's fake brother jumps out the window]

Reddington: Okay then.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Tom: You broke my thumb.

Elizabeth: Yeah, I did. If you're looking for sympathy, you might want to start with honesty. Here's an example of honesty, Tom: you've been making me pancakes for two years. I hate pancakes.

Tom: You want honest? Here's one: if you're going to handcuff somebody, don't break their thumb!

(edited)

Reddington: That stuff you use in your hair - is that Brylcreem? My father used Brylcreem.

Fitch: Makes Putin look like a Christmas elf.

Reddington: I'm not a monster! Do you really think I'd hurt a dog?

Faux Berlin: It seems implausible that someone so careful could be so careless.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Tom's 'brother."-"I hope your bullshit is spectacular today, because in less than five minutes you're gonna fall in love all over again!"  Loved how arrogant and scared Tom was at the same time...Eggold's a virtuoso in the part.

Red-"I prefer to play with myself in private." LOL!

Tom-"It's so hard when you have all these secrets you have to keep from me and I have no secrets from you!"  Oh, Tom you manipulative bastard.. always doing the wounded puppy act and guilt tripping Lizzie into feeling like a shitty wife to increase your control over her!I like you so much more now that your sociopathic tendencies are out in the open.

Red-"Lizzie."  One word but it sent shivers down all our spines.

Tom-"I'm bond!  I'm like Tom Bond and between social studies and recess I just go around assassinating people!"  Well ok, most jobs probably weren't done on school days to be fair, but "interviews in Nebraska" on the other hand...

Red-"Viva La France!"

Liz-"I Suck!"  Hey at least they admit it...

Cooper-"What you are telling me is that we have totally lost control of the situation.  Reddington and the witness are gone.  Berlin, gone.  Red's wife, gone.  Can any of you tell me one thing we got going for us at this point?"

Aram-"Coffee machine still works."  The voice of the people that one!

Red-"I never thought I'd enjoy having anything in my mouth as much as Petty Officer Virginia Sherman..but this...my god it tastes so good!  I hesitate to swallow and I certainly don't want to spit it out...oh what the hell?  I...told...you...so.

From "Anslo Garrick (Part 1)":

Donald Ressler: We are not going to live through this...

Raymond 'Red' Reddington: I think we will.

Donald Ressler: How?

Raymond 'Red' Reddington: Have you ever sailed across an ocean, Donald...

Donald Ressler: No.

Raymond 'Red' Reddington: ...on a sailboat, surrounded by sea with no land in sight, without even the possibility of sighting land for days to come? To stand at the helm of your destiny. I want that, one more time. I want to be in the Piazza del Campo in Siena. To feel the surge as 10 racehorses go thundering by. I want another meal in Paris, at L'Ambroisie, at the Place des Vosges. I want another bottle of wine. And then another. I want the warmth of a woman and a cool set of sheets. One more night of jazz at the Vanguard. I want to stand on the summits and smoke Cubans and feel the sun on my face for as long as I can. Walk on the Wall again. Climb the Tower. Ride the River. Stare at the Frescos. I want to sit in the garden and read one more good book. Most of all I want to sleep. I want to sleep like I slept when I was a boy. Give me that, just one time. That's why I won't allow that punk out there to get the best of me, let alone the last of me.

• Love 1