Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast and Crew of The Time Traveler's Wife

• Start Topic

So Theo James is fine as hell- I loved him in Divergent, he can do sexy and brooding very well. Which I think he needs for the character of Henry. 

Rose Leslie can bring an intelligence to Claire, and with the time you have in a series we can see more of the emotional nuisance to loving someone who just ups and disappears. 

Edited to add- This article gives some details on Rose’s marriage to Kitt, and how supportive he was after their son was born so she could film this series, that’s good to hear. 

On 5/1/2022 at 8:04 AM, Scarlett45 said:

So Theo James is fine as hell- I loved him in Divergent, he can do sexy and brooding very well. Which I think he needs for the character of Henry. 

I never watched the Divergent movies, so to me he will always be the Turk who died in Lady Mary's bed. :) And yes, fine as hell.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Black Knight said:

I never watched the Divergent movies, so to me he will always be the Turk who died in Lady Mary's bed. :) And yes, fine as hell.

What role was this? I’m down for watching anything that beautiful face is in. 

Rose Leslie doesn't have the same vulnerability that Rachel McAdams had in the film that changes the dynamic a bit. Rose is more like a crazy girlfriend type. Good to see she has gained weight, I always thought she was anorexic looking in Game of Thrones. To the best of my knowledge I have never seen Theo in anything before so I don't have anything to compare him to.