Type keyword(s) to search

Relatively Nat & Liv - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 1:

"No Place Like Home"

As the date of Natalie's parents' anniversary approaches, cousins and best friends Nat and Liv head home to Vancouver to pull off a last-minute anniversary surprise.

Airs June 2, 2019.

Episode 2:

"Wet Your Whistler"

When Nat and Liv plan an exciting family vacation to Whistler, British Columbia, Natalie's ex-flame, sibling tension, and unresolved heartbreak turn the serene countryside into a wilderness of past memories.

Airs June 9, 2019.

Episode 3:

"Parent Trapped"

Liv develops a plan to "parent trap" her previously married but now single parents; Liv's sister, Sophia, feels left out of on a upcoming trip to London.

Airs June 16, 2019.

Episode 4:

"London, Baby"

Nat, Liv and Sophia make their trip to London, which leaves Joel under the family's scrutiny; Nat is under the weather and on the verge of an important photo shoot; Liv worries that their reputations will suffer.

Airs June 23, 2019.

Episode 5:

"Queen Supreme"

When Owen decides to try drag for the first time, he worries what his pastor father will think; Stephanie finds out that she has a long-lost sister, but has cold feet about meeting her.

Airs June 30, 2019.

Episode 6:

"Birthday Grays"

After finding her first gray hair, Liv starts to freak out about getting older; Owen attempts to get Joel to be more sensitive in his interactions with the rest of the family.

Airs July 2, 2019.

2 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

I had no idea who they were when I started watching.  I fell in love with the whole family.  

I watched the cousins on WAGS, but they are so much better here.  Their family softens them.  And the moms!  Love. Them.

• Love 1

Episode 7:

"Crossing the Fashion Line"

A quick trip to LA turns ugly when problems with Nat and Liv's clothing line creates tension with who is doing the most work; as Nat and Liv's fashion show approaches, Stephanie decides to find her long-lost sister.

Airs July 9, 2019.

Episode 8:

"One of Us"

Nat and Liv struggle to make up before the premiere of their own fashion line; Stephanie and the rest of the family meet their long-lost family member.

Aired July 16, 2019.