Type keyword(s) to search

[SUGGESTION] Heart

Suggestion: The lightbulb icon

Would it be possible to change the word associated with the lightbulb icon from "Useful" to "hmm" (or something that better conveys "makes you think").

I always see the lightbulb icon (here and everywhere, and from my regular, North American childhood up to the present) as a symbol that represents an idea of some kind: like a eureka moment, a head-scratcher, or just a general, thoughtful "hmmm" . And while some ideas are useful, some are not, so to describe it as "useful" is too restrictive for its purpose, imo.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:08 PM, Jel said:

Suggestion: The lightbulb icon

Would it be possible to change the word associated with the lightbulb icon from "Useful" to "hmm" (or something that better conveys "makes you think").

I always see the lightbulb icon (here and everywhere, and from my regular, North American childhood up to the present) as a symbol that represents an idea of some kind: like a eureka moment, a head-scratcher, or just a general, thoughtful "hmmm" . And while some ideas are useful, some are not, so to describe it as "useful" is too restrictive for its purpose, imo.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd advise only using the lightbulb icon if you find a post to be useful, i.e. informative or instructive etc.

• Useful 1