Type keyword(s) to search

[RESOLVED] "New" content weirdness

SoMuchTV

Did something happen today?  Suddenly I have a lot of "unread" content on My Homepage - things that I know I was caught up with.  And for the ones I've checked so far, the "newest" unread post goes back to somewhere in Spring 2018.  I'm not positive, but I think they might all be single topics (rather than forums).  I thought I read something in the last day or two about some re-indexing, but now I can't find it (maybe because everything in the Bugs etc. category is now showing as unread, even though I know I was caught up this morning).

So basically I guess my question is, is this something that's going to correct itself, or should I just go ahead and open all the "new" things to clear them?  (I don't want to mark everything as read, because I think there are things that genuinely do have new posts.)

• Love 4

Since the upgrade, clicking on a thread I follow, I'm randomly sent back to a post from 2016 if the thread existed back then, or sometimes to the first pages of many if it didn't. In other words, not to where I last was. I course correct by moving to the last page, but it's quite annoying, because it's such a great feature to get back to where you were in any thread.

• Love 1