Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: To the Last Man

Toshiko falls for a handsome soldier, trapped out of his time, who unwittingly holds the key to saving the world. With an old hospital haunted by ghosts from 1918, a crisis foreseen by Torchwood 90 years ago is about to reach its climax. Time zones are colliding and with life and death decisions to be made, will Torchwood be able to stop an explosive end for Cardiff?

Toshiko Sato: He trusted me. Right to the end.

Owen Harper: Because you were strong. All of this is still here, because of you.

Toshiko Sato: Because of Tommy. Let's hope we're worth it.

This was such a good ep and horrific, poor Tommy. But the actor who played him made this ep. And i liked that Tosh did what she had to do, no matter how hard it was with no carry on. This is their job and it's not for want of being cruel or unfeeling and to me the horror of what will happened to Tommy is worse cause Tosh isn't doing the Gwen rant with no solutions. This is what happened to soldiers back then, fact.

Gwen feels the need to pat herself on the back for her heroism while Tosh just gets stuff done even if it costs her.

This episode made me understand what Tosh might see in Owen because he was supportive in a way we'd never seen before.

The scene with Ianto and Jack was so beautifully done.  It's the closest to "I love you" Jack ever got to with Ianto before HOD.

Owen is very different in the ep, first off he is monitoring the Rift and not complaining LOL And then how he is with Tosh and while i wished we saw a scene with Jack and Tosh, i think it worked with Owen trying to comfort her. I think it was too soon for a heart to heart with Jack cause he has been were Tommy went back to.