Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Breezy

(edited)

This week: a depressed Finn goes on a princess-kissing spree, aided by a would-be queen bee wingman named Breezy. Oh, and correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think Finn's flower arm ejaculated while he thought a mutated Breezy was Princess Bubblegum, resulting in a new flesh-n-blood limb for him. Seriously . . . there was singing, and the image of Peebles, and the arm grew into a giant tree before exploding, and Finn had a new arm covered in slime. What the heck else am I supposed to think?!?

The episode was pretty good, with Breezy's infatuation towards Finn's flower arm, and Finn trying to pick himself up through lots of kissing. I figure the lowest point was seeing him with Lumpy Space Princess. It's not her shape that's a turn-off, but that she's the type that just doesn't shut the hell up. I wouldn't wanna slump on those lumps, and neither should Finn.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

I definitely thought LSP was kind of creepy with Finn.

The arm thing was weird...I don't quite where they're going with this whole back and forth of being hung up on PB, especially since it didn't really look exactly like PB. More like a PB-esque hybrid with the Queen version of Breezy. I was surprised the armlessness didn't last a little longer?

Actually, the more I think about it, a lot of scenes in this episode had a creepy vibe to me. Not my favourite.

Seriously . . . there was singing, and the image of Peebles, and the arm grew into a giant tree before exploding, and Finn had a new arm covered in slime. What the heck else am I supposed to think?!?

Not to mention that it was all sparked by a bee, as in birds and the.

Also totally agree that LSP was mega-creepy with him. LSP is the greatest, but not for "diving into the deep end," especially given that he so obviously had no interest in doing so.

Breezy was cute, though, and her drinking royal jelly for Finn only to be immediately rejected was sad.

I'm also surprised that the armlessness ended so quickly, and with him back to just a normal old human arm. I was expecting it to sprout into another plant-sword arm or whatever.

Also: "I've been pounding pickle juice like I was preggos. For the electrolytes!" "Well, switch to water."

I'm also surprised that the armlessness ended so quickly, and with him back to just a normal old human arm. I was expecting it to sprout into another plant-sword arm or whatever.

There was a leaf sprouting out of the palm. I don't think his arm situation is completely normal yet.

• Love 1