Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Nashville

Dolly Parton has to leave the man who made her famous, competing lawyers clash in the Scopes Monkey Trial, and Lewis and Clark explore the dangerous West.

Guest stars: Tony Hale as Meriwether Lewis; Taran Killiam as William Clark; Kumail Nanjiani as the Lakota Chief; Aubrey Plaza as Sacagawea; Bradley Whitford as William Jennings Bryan; Jack McBrayer as Clarence Darrow; Rich Fulcher as Porter Wagoner; and Casey Wilson as Dolly

Narrators: Seth Weiberg, BJ Porter, Georgia Hardstark and Alie Ward.

My favorite as well, and my favorite segment is Lewis and Clark but just barely over Dolly Parton. That segment had the great acting from Tony Hale and Taran Killiam and the really wonderful narrating from Alie and Georgia.

Highlights were when Georgia talked about the Lakota Indrians, and the smart-asses who produce the show put "Lakota Indrians" as a caption on the screen, and then very late in the show when one of them called the other one a whore. Heh.

• Love 1

The Lewis and Clark one was totally the best part for me. Valley Girl speak coupled with awesome fringed buckskins!! I was dying!

"They all like got crazy STDs..."

"Like crazy VD..

"They had to like pour mercury on their genitals...

"MERCURY!"

Oh my gawd, dead on floor. This one was one of the best episodes. And I have to say I am continually impressed by the lipsyncing and physical movements of the actors - I don't know how they do it, but they are almost always spot on.