Type keyword(s) to search

A Complete Mystery: Attack on Titan Production

So, it looks like there won't be any new episodes until 2015. I feel mixed about this. I am glad the studio didn't go the filler route. Naruto had awful filler and the Bleach filler in the later seasons confused me, since I couldn't watch weekly. But I feel like the most studios don't use filler correctly, some of the better episodes of Paranoia Agent were filler after all.

Also, the studio talks with the creator of the series (or maybe its the reverse) about important events in the story. If that's the case, I am curious if things that couldn't be implemented in the manga will make it in the series.

Disappointed with the fact that it's coming back a year from now, but I agree that filler episodes would be a bad option. I'm glad they're waiting until a good portion of the manga is finished so they don't have to do fillers, AND so they don't hint to something that isn't going to happen. I've seen that happen in a LOT of animes, especially Fullmetal Alchemist, the first one. Can't wait until it is out, the manga holds many secrets for fans who only watch the anime. 

• Love 1