Type keyword(s) to search

Episode from 1977.

Miss Beadle assigns the kids to break into groups and put on plays based on books they are reading. Nellie pushes her way into Laura, Mary, Alicia and some new girl we've never seen before (or will ever see again), Jenny's group. Alicia is the only smart one to walk away but Jenny insists they allow Nellie in so she can see the Oleson's parlor.

Nellie decides they will do Little Women. She will have her mother write the scene since she is the only person in Walnut Grove to ever see a real play.  Didn't Ma and Pa go to a play that time they went away & Mr, Edwards watched the kids?

• Love 1

Okay, now I remember this episode. Funny, but I was just over at my cousin’s house earlier today, and the Walton’s were on, and I mentioned that the girl, Aimee Godsey, was in an episode on little house one time, and he remembered it too.

But yes, you are right. In the episode titled Ma’s Holiday, Ma and Pa were at a play, and Ma’s constant worrying led to them leaving early for home.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, wanton87 said:

Okay, now I remember this episode. Funny, but I was just over at my cousin’s house earlier today, and the Walton’s were on, and I mentioned that the girl, Aimee Godsey, was in an episode on little house one time, and he remembered it too.

But yes, you are right. In the episode titled Ma’s Holiday, Ma and Pa were at a play, and Ma’s constant worrying led to them leaving early for home.

I knew that girl looked familiar!