Type keyword(s) to search

S.02.E.11 Long Live the King 2018.06.03

I just caught this show for the first time. It is nice, light, pre-sleep entertainment. Jason Priestley looks like he is aging naturally, which is a shocker for an actor.

I guessed someone stole his toy idea early on, but I wasn't sure who. I also guessed the daughter was scared. Is she blind?

Triangle- snooze. 

Not as good as Motive overall. Very predictable, but I need something light and thoughtless at the end of the night. The only thing is they make Jason seem kind of dumb. He asks a lot of questions to his partner. Like Do you think the apple juice was poisoned? Hey do you think Wendell had aomething to do with it? Not sure if is just my impression or what.

Kind of curious they dedicated it to the horses that died in the Sunnybrook fire. I mean, yes that was sad, but why that over something else? 

Shade is both a cheesy and dumb name, but whatever.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, cleo said:

Kind of curious they dedicated it to the horses that died in the Sunnybrook fire. I mean, yes that was sad, but why that over something else? 

Last season there was an episode taped at stables, so I suppose it was the Sunnybrook stables.  Yes, that was very sad.

I don't think Jason, or Matt,  is supposed to be dumb, just pretty new to the detective business, having previously been a professional hockey player.

Jules, Shade's daughter, has macular degeneration so is mostly blind.  I got, too, that she was scared, especially once her friends pulled out of the trip.  Scary enough going on a trip alone, even scarier when your vision is greatly impaired.

• Love 3