Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Spoilers and Sightings

Looks like fourth team was an all female Mobile Moo Sho. Their twitter page began with posts about Las Vegas on April 11th. On the 15th there was a post about Phoenix but jumping to talking about Yuma on the 18th. Last tweet was on April 26th from Palm Springs.

(edited)

New England began tweeting April 6th in LA before going to Vegas. They then had posts from Phoenix then Yuma than Palm Springs. Also correlating stuff from the Just Wing It instagram Sooooo:

LA - 7 teams begin

Vegas - 6 teams

Phoenix - 5 teams

Yuma - Mobile, Wing, New England, and Chop’s

Palm Springs - Mobile, New England, and Just Wing It

LA - New England and Just Wing It

Edited by Skyfall

Host Tyler Florence Kicks Off Season Nine with New Fleet of Food Truck Hopefuls on Thursday, July 26th at 9pm ET/PT.

This season’s competitors are:

Buns N’ Thighs - Chicago, Illinois (Marla Nones, Victoria Elena Nones, Ian M. Sherwin)
Chops’ Shop - Pearland, Texas (Sonia Buckelew, Bryan Soliz, Sandra Soliz)
Heroes on a Half Shell - Frederick, Maryland (Clinton Sheron, Danni Sheron, Donna Sheron)
Just Wing It - New York, New York (Steven Crowley, Kevin Pettice, Sharon Shvarzman)
Mobile Moo Shu - Detroit, Michigan (Michelle Gautier, Chelsea Smith, Marley Vanderbrook)
New England Grill - Newport, Rhode Island (Kevin Des Chenes, Christine Hurley, Ed Gallagher)
Sassy Soul - Silver Spring, Maryland and Washington D.C. (Lauren Carson, Paris Henry, Parris Jewel)

In the season premiere, the race kicks off at a cattle ranch outside of Los Angeles, where the teams must hand squeeze orange juice to get the keys to their truck.  Later, each team has to create a dish with cuts of beef won in an auction and add it to their menu.

Upcoming episodes feature an ultimate shrimp dish challenge in Las Vegas; battle of the beverages in Phoenix; a visit to the historic Territory Prison in Yuma; a date-themed competition in Coachella Valley and a Mexican-flavored return to Los Angeles for the finale where the last truck standing wins $50,000.

• Love 2

It looks like another truncated route and I really, really hope it isn't another backdoor for a new show that has already been decided. The season with the Jersey Shore kid and his mom was the worst season of this show to me, and their continued wins when all she could make was meatballs was flat out angering. There was another short show of the grilled cheese team, I think. Fortunately, the Jersey Shore family's show bombed quickly, so hopefully FN learned their lesson and won't use this show as another intro. They weren't liked very well during the show, either, because all they made were meatballs. 

That's what Food Network Star is for not this great show. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Christina said:

It looks like another truncated route and I really, really hope it isn't another backdoor for a new show that has already been decided. The season with the Jersey Shore kid and his mom was the worst season of this show to me, and their continued wins when all she could make was meatballs was flat out angering. There was another short show of the grilled cheese team, I think. Fortunately, the Jersey Shore family's show bombed quickly, so hopefully FN learned their lesson and won't use this show as another intro. They weren't liked very well during the show, either, because all they made were meatballs. 

That's what Food Network Star is for not this great show. 

The last season winners didn’t get a show and I actually prefer the regional routes. It was getting boring going cross country. With that said I hated the Cali only route with the Jersey Shore people.