Type keyword(s) to search

Juliet Angus: Daisy Duke on Speed

There is a certain type of man in the world who meets a girl like Juliet and thinks she is a breath of fresh air, no stuffy airs, no constricting manners, they respect her because she is able to be herself 24/7 with no filter.  She just seems so unconventional....someone who plays by her own rules!  But a few years after marrying that girl, and having a couple of kids with her, the thrill wears off and all thats left is a shrill harpy who doesn't have any manners and no filter.  They realize that sometimes that lack of a filter in a mate can really hurt.  I could absolutely see her alienating his friends and family and coworkers.  And maybe thats when you magically come up with a job that takes you out of the country.

LOL. What a great description! Unfortunately they do seem to be headed that way. For their sake, I hope there's time to turn back...and that Juliet finds something more interesting/worthwhile in life than sitting around waiting for a pat on the head from one of these women. She's in over her head at the moment,

• Love 2

I can't tolerate her. Of all of these reality shows she is by far the worst, after Vicki. Juliet's clothes are atrocious. This look she has with the frilly high neck bow and lace Laura Ashley thing that she wears all the time! Gak. Someone do the poor thing a favor and burn them. If she's 41 I'm 29. She never smiles, ALWAYS ALWAYS that vacuous scrunched up scowl. She squeals, and, as someone else said, is extremely aware of the camera. She's also extremely aware of her status in the group. These women are all so self involved why would you care what they think? They are too busy thinking of themselves, she's just like a mosquito that won't go away so they throw her a bone occasionally. Her kids? What kids? I feel bad for her husband. She can't be that good in the sack, she can't cook, ignores the kids and works on her blog that is just overdone over photoshopped pictures of her her her!!! Oh yes, did I mention I can't stand her? Bleh. Myeh. Go away little girl you bug me. 

Spoiler

• Love 2

Guess it's not just me, this woman has annoyed me from the beginning.  From her loud, nasal voice to her frowny-faces, butt-kissing and negativity she is my least favorite. 

That said, it seems like all the American ladies are loud and nasal-voiced. 

• Love 2