Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

Veep Cast & Crew's Other Projects

Timothy Simons to Develop and Star in New HBO Comedy ‘Exit Plans’

When assisted suicide is legalized in 2019, a man from California opens a small business helping people transition into death peacefully while struggling to keep ahold of his crumbling personal life. In short, he’s trying to figure out his life while ending yours. Will Graham of Field Trip Productions will also executive produce.

Tony Hale and Clea DuVall will be guest judges on next week’s episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race (S11.E8: Snatch Game at Sea).

• Like 1

I noticed JLD's husband and SNL cast-mate Brad Hall directed the Oslo episode, the third Veep episode he's directed.

JLD has a movie called Downhill in post production.  IMDB lists is as a Drama, even though comedy vets Will Ferrell, Zach Woods, and Jim Nash are involved.

I know that this is a complete scheduling coincidence, but on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy this week (S15.E25 Jump into the Fog), one of the characters was watching My Girl. It was the scene where Vada was crying about Thomas J's death and how he needs his glasses. I loved that movie so much when I was a kid but I haven't seen it in years.