Type keyword(s) to search

Veep Cast & Crew's Other Projects

• Start Topic

Timothy Simons to Develop and Star in New HBO Comedy ‘Exit Plans’

When assisted suicide is legalized in 2019, a man from California opens a small business helping people transition into death peacefully while struggling to keep ahold of his crumbling personal life. In short, he’s trying to figure out his life while ending yours. Will Graham of Field Trip Productions will also executive produce.

I noticed JLD's husband and SNL cast-mate Brad Hall directed the Oslo episode, the third Veep episode he's directed.

JLD has a movie called Downhill in post production.  IMDB lists is as a Drama, even though comedy vets Will Ferrell, Zach Woods, and Jim Nash are involved.

I know that this is a complete scheduling coincidence, but on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy this week (S15.E25 Jump into the Fog), one of the characters was watching My Girl. It was the scene where Vada was crying about Thomas J's death and how he needs his glasses. I loved that movie so much when I was a kid but I haven't seen it in years.

Veep alumni cast in Rugrats reboot

The cast of HBO’s foul-mouthed Veep is set to reunite in the absolute last place you’d expect: children’s television.

Tony Hale, Anna Chlumsky, and Timothy Simons have signed on for the forthcoming Rugrats revival, which is set to premiere on Paramount+ (fka CBS All Access) this spring.

Hale will take over the role of neurotic musician Chas Finster (aka Chuckie’s father), while Chlumsky and Simons will voice Angelica’s parents, city councilwoman Charlotte and pharmaceutical rep Drew.