Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Getting Into The Spirit

Jackie takes to the stage for her debut Shine It Up show in front of 300 eager fans. Venus holds a make-up masterclass showcasing her new contouring cosmetics, and reveals her true self. In an effort to bid farewell to the ghosts currently haunting her house, Gamble invites the girls to a seance.

• Love 1

Lol. The seance was rather silly. I wouldn't do it myself..but thought it funny. I think heeding Jackies warning would have been obvious and wise.

Venus was supposedly visited by Lord C.

She's very forced. It  Would not buy her Makeup. Nope. She did a terrible job with Jackie and Gamble's. Let's be lucky Gamble is a good sport. 

I liked seeing this side of Jackie. Her and her husband are very loving. In a puppy dog manner, I tell you it's sweet. Her shine it up had me feeling motivated myself. Good for her for getting the keys to the city. I love me Geordie Shore lads and lasses. Definetly cool.

Gina is hung up on not being defended. Lol. Okaaayyy! 

Sally, I like her really, does not fit. She's like their Eileen Davis. Expecting them to be civil. Its just not gonna happen.

Lydia, is disappointing me. I have always adored her, but her taking Gina side is no good. But I suppose if you side right or wrong, it could be viewed admirably.

Tattooed eyebrows. Yuck.

Venus.jpg

Edited by CopperHuedHoosier