Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: It's My Party I'll Invite Who I Want To

Venus, Lydia and Gina catch up but it’s the ongoing feud between Lydia and Jackie that dominates the conversation. Unsurprisingly, Jackie has a very different take on things to Lydia and she heads over to Chyka’s place for a chat. After successfully launching her accessories range Sally is now preparing to open her hotel in Bali. When Gamble shares her suspicions that their new house is haunted with Rick and Luke, the boys aren’t so sure. Then, the girls celebrate Jackie’s 37th birthday in style, with the notable exception of Lydia. Jackie takes everyone by surprise by inviting them on an overseas trip, motivating Venus to patch things up with Gamble.

Lydia is such an asshole.  "I can't believe I didn't get an invite to Jackie's b'day party after doing my best to cause a rift between her and her bestie!  And I can't stop being an asshole (it's the only thing I have going), so I should be allowed  to continue my asshole ways on a free vacay to Mexico!"  Go fuck yourself, Lyds.

Loved Chyka and Jackie cackling over their supposed falling out.  They seem like they always have so much fun just chilling together.  Same for Jackie and Janet--their friendship is believable, unlike so many others.

Gamble and her haunted house cracked me up--the Wolf boys teasing her about it was adorable.