Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Keegan-Michael Key 2

• Start Topic

I enjoyed this episode's Rewind/Forward. It felt a bit more improv-y. How can  Wayne Brady can keep doing splits like that? It is amazing!

I also enjoyed the Invisible Celebrity. Maybe they can show up a bit more this season?

My only gripe is the reading of the closing credits. The combo has never worked for me because the credits flash by too quick for the comedians to use!

Intros were: Wayne--Always in fashion, Keegan-- Fits like a glove, Colin--Dressed to kill, and Ryan--His mom dressed him.

Games played: Let's Make A Date, Forward/Rewind, Film Dub, Scenes From A Hat, and Greatest Hits.

Anything Ryan during LMaD was great, especially the end/answer.

Jasmanvangeline. What can you say? *g*

The Film Dub could be cool, but this was not a helpful scene that they used. Maybe something from horror/thriller B-movies would be better? There are plenty of Wtf?! scenes that are already in those movies as is. (I watch Svengoolie; it's amazing that some of the movies even got greenlit. But they are fun, mostly.)

Greatest Hits was "Songs of Spring Break" and had a Macklemore-inspired song, as well as one that was Lady Gaga-inspired. Both were, of course, pretty excellent.