Type keyword(s) to search

John Pope: Tart with a Heart?

Well aren't tarts associated with religious personages anyway, well John "Pope" and the title to the thread go hand in hand lol.

Anyhoo, as a big fan of the show and being current upto date with it (season 3) I have to say "Yes" to the title of the thread.

The reason i think he is a "tart with a heart" is because he is supposed to be this bad Badass criminal self styled boss, and yet he keeps helping the guy he loves to hate "Tom Mason" and always seems to return to the 2nd Mass, even after being kicked out at one point !!

..... and if that wasn't enough he ACTUALLY helped Tom to go visit the president and saved his life in the forest after the plane crashed.

So without a doubt in my mind yup he is most definitely a "Tart with a heart".  +1

• Love 1

Well aren't tarts associated with religious personages anyway, well John "Pope" and the title to the thread go hand in hand lol.

Anyhoo, as a big fan of the show and being current upto date with it (season 3) I have to say "Yes" to the title of the thread.

The reason i think he is a "tart with a heart" is because he is supposed to be this bad Badass criminal self styled boss, and yet he keeps helping the guy he loves to hate "Tom Mason" and always seems to return to the 2nd Mass, even after being kicked out at one point !!

..... and if that wasn't enough he ACTUALLY helped Tom to go visit the president and saved his life in the forest after the plane crashed.

Wasn't he kicked out of the 2nd Mass more than once or maybe I am thinking about all of those times that he voluntary left (over the fact that no one listens to him and he just knows he is right, and in the end he is right!) the 2nd Mass only to come back?