Type keyword(s) to search

Game of Groans: Sansa Vs ?

• Start Topic

Love Sansa? Loathe Sansa? Here is where you can compare Sansa Vs Dany, Sansa Vs Jon, Sansa Vs anyone! 

Please remember this is not a character assassination topic; this is for direct comparisons between characters.

More GoG to follow if this topic gets enough traction.

• Love 2

It might seem odd for me to post here since I neither love nor hate Sansa anymore than I love or hate any other character (except Cersie, I hate Cersei).  I overall, like Sansa, actually, but not extremely so.  Anyway, when thinking about these characters I have to say I always liked both Sansa and Dany for being able to survive their respective situations.  Yes, they survived in very different ways with very different personalities, and different successes and failures and outcomes, but they both did survive.  I would actually love for the two of them to meet, not saying I expect that happen, just that I'd like to see it.

• Love 8

I'll play: -

Sansa V Dany: Dany has turned into an egomaniac tyrant-in-the-making, whilst Sansa seems to have her people's interests at heart, so Sansa wins. I am also finding Dany increasingly one-dimensional as a character as time passes.  

Sansa V Jon: Sansa's pragmatism and ruthless edge are needed to temper Jon's bleeding heart sincerity. The two of them combined make a good team. 

Sansa V Arya: It depends if she ever made Arya's list ;) I think Sansa has learned some much-needed respect for her sister. As a character Arya interests me more. 

Sansa V Baelish: She seems to be winning currently, but he is a sly bugger. I like his calculating villainy, but his wings have been clipped lately which makes him less interesting.  

Edited by Chinspinner
  • Love 6