Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Softball

So, Mark and Claire are basically going to be like Nikki and Paulo from Lost, where they're just going to randomly insert them in past scenes.  I'm down with it!

Andy is here!  And already getting into a fight with "Deegs" a.k.a. new Andy.  Never change, Andy.

Can't wait to see how Coop and Katie still fail to make it happen.  Because you know something will prevent them from getting together.

So, the main arc is that Reagan (sorry, "Mr. Bojangles") is still pissed off with what happen ten years ago and he has now snuck a nuclear bomb underneath the camp, and wants President H.W. Bush to give him the nuclear codes for it and, in return, he'll campaign for him after freaking Bush out with the tape of Bill Clinton playing the saxophone.  Only Wet Hot Summer America would have a plot-line about two Presidents plotting to nuke a summer camp full of kids, and that is far from the weirdest thing going on in the show.

Edited by thuganomics85
On 8/10/2017 at 11:26 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Can't wait to see how Coop and Katie still fail to make it happen.  Because you know something will prevent them from getting together.

And you know that something is Katie.  Looks like she hasn't found "the one" and is now willing to settle for "the one who will lick my shit-covered shoes for life".  

I'm pretty okay with Reagan wanting to nuke the camp--I just hope the reason is as ridiculous as possible.