Type keyword(s) to search

Sydney Housewives in the Media

Any simple search will reveal a plethora of bizarre articles related to Lisa Oldfield: dogs swallowing condoms, gutted cats, threats made to a cast mate's teenage son. Read all about it.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/real-housewive-of-sydneys-lisa-oldfield-offers-her-son-drugs-do-you-want-a-cigarette-or-joint/news-story/badf63cb2e9bc317312e23260cdc5abc

Earlier in the season, we see the charming Lisa Oldfield call her son a 'dickhead' on the show. The child is not even school age. The link above relates to a recently uploaded and deleted video from the charming mother of the year, where she offers her son alcohol, a joint or a 'punch in the guts' because he was misbehaving while out with his parents at a bar/restaurant. Like LVP and her 'British' sense of humour, Oldfiend writes of her increasingly bizarre behavior as just her 'sick sense of humour'. Like the Amy Winehouse 'joke' she made at the beginning of the season, which had her castmates questioning her taste. They don't need to question it any more. Lisa Oldfield and bad taste go hand in hand. The woman is an national embarrassment and the media should be depriving her of oxygen, not giving it to her. This show is a joke to her and I am starting to believe she is derailing it deliberately. I've now lost count of the number of articles I've found from this year in the local media that look like they are planted by her. The rescue by an obese man from a rip in the Whitsundays as he towed a giant inflatable swan was questioned by the other housewives. It seemed unfair on her at the time, but now that I've seen all these articles, which I will link and share here, a different picture seems to be emerging. She wouldn't last in the States. I'm embarrassed, as usual, by Australian television. 

Here's another one:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/manly-daily/real-housewife-lisa-oldfield-reports-to-police-how-man-grabbed-son-from-scooter-on-northern-beaches/news-story/69825b0d339bd9b62ee9d979df1b4b86

In this one, Lisa claims her son Bert (same son she offered the joint to above) was assaulted by a random man while she was out with a friend and her nanny. Police are investigating. Lisa's stories have a pattern. They never get solved, they are attention seeking and in the case of her sexual assault story, she couldn't cope with facing her accuser in court. The sexual assualt story is the fishiest and most desperate and one of the latest and I don't believe it.

March 19, 2017: Lisa also claimed that she and her husband have been threatened and she's asked for security during the duration of filming this show. Threats include having their lights smashed, and in a twist that bears Lisa's greasy thumbprint: a gutted cat was thrown over their fence. This snippet was tacked onto the end of the article about her uploading and then deleting the video of her son:

"The incident comes after Confidential learnt Oldfield and her husband have been receiving threats.

The 41-year-old yesterday said someone had thrown a gutted cat over the fence of her Frenchs Forest home and had smashed their lights, prompting her to ask for security while the show remains on air.

However Oldfield’s castmates have cast doubt on the ordeal, claiming Oldfield made the whole thing up.

The pattern that is emerging is that Lisa behaves in what is becoming obvious as her usual bad taste modus operandi, then makes up a bizarre story to explain the behavior away and gets it printed in the online media. Right up to all the comments she made about wanting a divorce, her husband being a mongrel and not sleeping in the same room as him or having sex with him for over a year. That was followed up by her 'sexual assault at 5pm by a taxi driver leading up to Christmas story' by way of explaining why she is too traumatised to be the partner she used to be etc. I would NEVER question something like this, but there are so many ridiculous stories surrounding this famewhore, I DO question it. Again, the police are alleged to have investigated, but there are too many hinky details in this story. The cab ride wasn't logged into the system, she fell into such a deep sleep between the party and her home that it wasn't until her blouse was ripped and her shoulder was dislocated and the man was on top of her in the back seat, that she woke up. She told him to get off and drive her home then. She didn't call the police. Or her husband, or get out of the car. She claims he drove her home, but she made him drop her off outside the gate because she didn't want David, her husband, to get into trouble for attacking the man. Sbe paid the rapist driver because she didnt want him to have an excuse for the assault.  I can't remember the name of the shoulder joint she alleges was torn, but she always has a little detail like this in her stories to make them seem more believable. She claims the police investigated, but she wouldn't go to court because she couldn't face her attacker.

Lisa Oldfield is a compulsive liar and attention seeker. I believe her husband is in on this also. He is about to appear on Hell's Kitchen Australia. This has just begun filming and he is reported to be picking fights with Pettitfleur from Real Houswives of Melbourne already. 

The other Sydney Housewives are already questioning Lisa's behaviour and her ridiculous stories. This looks unfair to Lisa at first, until you do a quick search of local media and see why. 

April 12, 2017

Lisa attacks Victoria's teenage son online. Apparently Lisa thinks it is justified to attack a teenage boy on social media because he called her a 'loser' and 'jealous' due to her attacks on his mother on the show. Production made her delete this post, where she had written he wasn't supervised by his mother because she drinks '30 cocktails a night' and told him to call his father (Victoria's ex husband, presumably because this would be hurtful to Victoria and implies her son is better loved by his father). The fact that production made her take this down gives me hope that IF there is another season (and Lisa Oldfield and AthenaX's behavior is sabotaging the future of this show) she may not be included in the cast.

Again, I think all of Oldfield's behaviour is calculated and she is deliberately trying to destroy the show by making as big a mockery of it as she can. I really believe this is what she is doing. 

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/police-investigate-lisa-oldfield-over-alleged-trolling-of-costar-victoria-rees-teenage-son/news-story/6ca2b43581086573b293885a4abd7237

Here is the sexual assault story from 13 March, 2017. I truly believe this is bogus and I hope this woman ends up being investigated by the police and done for wasting their time. My son is a police officer in this area and this infuriates me

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/wentworth-courier/real-housewives-of-sydney-star-lisa-oldfield-reveals-sexual-assault-horror/news-story/75e7b21d0ca270aa704b5084e9325a94

2016; I was reading this promo fluff piece that appeared before the show aired last year, when I discovered midway through another typically nasty piece of work from Lisa Oldfield: she was on a flight and posted a photo on her Instagram (the photo is actually shown midway through the article) fat shaming the passenger beside her on an airline flight. But of course, this being Lisa OldFiend, the story is even more bizarre. She claims that this passenger complained, because Lisa stripped down to her underwear to change as she had 'taken a sleeping pill'. Lisa Oldfield's behaviour is so bizarre, i suspect there are drug issues. This would explain her volatile behavior and missing filming on many occasions with excuses like food poisoning/migraines etc. 

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/manly-daily/lisa-and-david-oldfields-beaches-home-offers-a-haven-ahead-of-both-their-new-tv-shows/news-story/2ab0066d495e18778f0bf266d7906855

I've seen earlier articles where she claims to have had a drug history that marriage to the creepy racist David 'saved' her from. I just don't believe the drugs are part of her history. I believe they continue to the present. I really feel for the poor women filming with her.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely we'll have a reunion host who is capable of drilling this ridiculous woman for answers, if we even get to a reunion. Melbourne has always had reunions, but RH of Auckland skipped their, probably due to the fact that one of the cast called another member a 'boat n***r' and they wanted to avoid the negative publicity. 

(edited)

here's another piece I just saw, it seriously never stops and I believe once Hells Kitchen Au starts up, she'll be planting even more bizarre media stories (David is filming that with Pettifleur from RHof Melb atm)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4492302/Lisa-Oldfield-announces-s-divorcing-David-instagram.html

whoops, there's more, I've been in hospital, so i've missed a couple of days google searching Oldfield, there's this as well, where she again calls her pre school son "dickheads" and says that that is actually pretty tame at her house, given her youngest called her a 'sh*t eating c**kmaster' also. This woman is unbearably vulgar and I guess I'm just staggered that she is probably singlehandedly responsible for ensuring that there will not be another season of this show, and worse, that it might actually also affect the future of Melbourne, who are already held up and postponed due to Sydney being put into production.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/radio/lisa-oldfields-bizarre-radio-interview-my-kids-are-dkheads-and-i-hate-my-husband/news-story/6b2955d96ebca6acb9089c42e83c60b5

Edited by queenjen
On 11/05/2017 at 2:26 PM, queenjen said:

it might actually also affect the future of Melbourne, who are already held up and postponed due to Sydney being put into production.

Luckily I don't see it having an adverse effect on RHoM. They're well into filming S4 (as per Jackie's social media). If they pull pull the pin on this one at least Melbourne is a proven fallback.

• Love 2

I agree, but Melbourne has apparently been pushed back, we won't be seeing it as soon as we should, if Sydney hadn't happened. I think Sydney was a bust. It became totally stupid due to being hijacked by Oldfield and eventually Oldfield loading Athena for bear. Bring on Melbourne at least relationships have been permitted to develop and they make sense. RH of Toronto basically happened in lockstep with Sydney, it's finale just aired and it is EVERYTHING Sydney wasn't. Such a shame, such a disappointment.

• Love 1