Type keyword(s) to search

S29: Jessie & Francesca

Vyk
  • Start Topic

I am also sorry to see them go.  They had a great attitude, and really gelled as a team.  Even in losing, they had a great attitude.  Now I am hoping TAR survives, if for nothing other than another "second chances" season - these two should be the first pick if that occurs.

• Love 3

Aw, that's a shame.  It was really sad to know that at least ninety percent of their loss wasn't their fault.  They had the last flight and seemed to be the only team to get caught in morning rush hour traffic on the way to the helipad, which definitely delayed them.  They seemed to do the Keep the Beat Detour decently well, but they needed to make no mistakes after this if they wanted to make up the time (which they very nearly did, in spite of everything!).  Alas, it was dumb of them to take Sara's words at face value (though at least Jessie was suspicious).  That definitely held them up.  And then, Francesca blew her first attempt at the Roadblock, the one thing that might've made all the difference.

They seemed like really nice women, though, and I hope they really are friends for life.

Sucks like hell to see that the sole women's team is already out, while the sole men's team, who've just revealed themselves to be deal-breaking dicks, live to race on.

• Love 1

Ugh, disappointing to see them go out for such mundane reasons. Especially when it would have been nice to see the self-proclaimed "alpha male" (eyeroll) go home. 

I was looking forward to see them kick some ass at a hard physical challenge.

• Love 3