Type keyword(s) to search

Smallville Fanfiction

I thought it would be fun to have a thread devoted to Smallville fanfiction. We can share links and recommendations, talk about the fics we've written or might want to write in the future, and maybe even consult with each ther about fanfic writing problems we encounter along the way. 

• Love 1

I know what I'll be reading this weekend, BkWurm1!

I think I started a fluffy Chlark fanfic years ago and abandoned it, but now I want to revisit just how awful it was and see whether there are any parts I could salvage. I'd also love to write about Chloe's relationship with her mom, her own fears about becoming mentally ill and how these shaped who she is.

I've always wanted to do some sort of fic centering around Lex's relationships with Lionel and Clark but doubt I could ever pull it off!  

6 hours ago, whateverhappened said:

I think I started a fluffy Chlark fanfic years ago and abandoned it, but now I want to revisit just how awful it was and see whether there are any parts I could salvage. I'd also love to write about Chloe's relationship with her mom, her own fears about becoming mentally ill and how these shaped who she is.

I was so happy when they finally revealed that her mom's issues were meteor related.  I worried sometimes that they'd try to sideline Chloe with mental health issues and then use that as an excuse to have Lois step in and fill her shoes.  It never happened but yeah, every time her mom came up, I worried.  

• Love 1

Not sure if this thread gets much traffic, but hoping someone will be able to help me. I'm trying to find a fanfic i read a few years ago. It started with Lana in Paris meeting Bruce Wayne instead of Jason. Lex was a good guy in it, I think, and it was a Clark/Alicia fic. I'm positive I read it on fanfiction.net, but I can't find it now. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

I just remembered to check this thread again. Thanks for the suggestion @BkWurm1  I’ll look there. 

I’m pretty positive it was posted on ff.net before they had most of the filtering options they have now, so looking for it is like banging my head against a wall.