Type keyword(s) to search

Looking for a specific LOCI episode?!!

I am trying to find a specific episode in which a rich boyfriend is murdered and his not-as-well off (by far) girlfriend is implicated somehow. I think she is Italian maybe and is a teacher or something like that and she runs her father's bar in the off time. 

In it, Goren points out to her that he always wore a less expensive watch that she had given him instead of a more expensive watch that he could afford and that they had to fake her father's death to get her to tell them what she knew.  

Does this ring a bell to anyone which episode it is? I'm wracking my brains because I've wanted to transcribe some dialogue. Any ideas would be hugely helpful!

1 hour ago, CeeAchKay said:

I am trying to find a specific episode in which a rich boyfriend is murdered and his not-as-well off (by far) girlfriend is implicated somehow. I think she is Italian maybe and is a teacher or something like that and she runs her father's bar in the off time. 

In it, Goren points out to her that he always wore a less expensive watch that she had given him instead of a more expensive watch that he could afford and that they had to fake her father's death to get her to tell them what she knew.  

Does this ring a bell to anyone which episode it is? I'm wracking my brains because I've wanted to transcribe some dialogue. Any ideas would be hugely helpful!

Sounds like S10E04, The Last Street in Manhattan.

• The murder of a successful Wall Street CEO leads the Major Case Squad to his unlikely, working-class ex-girlfriend from Inwood.
11 hours ago, scriggle said:

Sounds like S10E04, The Last Street in Manhattan.

• The murder of a successful Wall Street CEO leads the Major Case Squad to his unlikely, working-class ex-girlfriend from Inwood.

@scriggle wins the kewpie doll. :-) That description does fit "The Last Street In Manhattan" in S10, my favorite episode from that final season, too.

12 hours ago, CeeAchKay said:

Thank you so much!

It was driving me nuts that no matter how I searched for it, I was missing so much of the description that it was a needle in a haystack. This made my day!

Glad you found the episode you wanted!